At 30th June 2013, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 5,700 outlets; employed over 97,000 people and had total annual sales in 2012 exceeding US$11 billion.
https://thesamedayessay.com/ The Group operates supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores, health and beauty stores and home furnishings stores under well-known brands.
The Group has a 50% interest in Maxim’s, Hong Kong’s leading restaurant chain.
Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices. Dairy Farm is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group
The Group operates under well-known brands, including:
- Supermarkets – Wellcome in Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Philippines, ThreeSixty and Oliver’s The Delicatessen in Hong Kong, Jasons MarketPlace in Singapore, Hong Kong and , Cold Storage in Singapore and Malaysia, Giant in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Brunei, Hero in Indonesia, Lucky in Cambodia, Rustan’s in the Philippines, G EKSPRES in Malaysia, and Foodworld in India;
- Hypermarkets – Giant in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei and Vietnam, and Shopwise in the Philippines;
- Convenience stores – 7-Eleven in Hong Kong, Singapore, Southern China and Macau, and Starmart in Indonesia;
- Health and beauty stores – Mannings in Hong Kong, mainland China and Macau, Guardian in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei and Vietnam, and Health and Glow in India; and
- Home furnishings stores – IKEA in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
As of March 08, 2012, DFI Lucky Private Limited is a joint venture company between Dairy farm International (70%) and Lucky Market Group (30%).
Currently, we have 11 supermarket stores and 11 Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) with more than 1,000 employees. By the end of 2013, we are expecting to open 1 supermarket store, 1 QSR, and 2 Health and Beauty stores:
DFI Lucky supermarket focuses on offering our customers the freshest quality and widest rage by building on fresh, leveraging on our regional network and reaching our consumer through our expansion strategy from current 11 supermarket outlets to 15 by end 2015.
In addition, QSR & Bakery also offer our customers quality products with great taste through leveraging on our supermarket and reaching our customers through expansion strategy by our current quick service restaurant outlets of 11 up to 18 by end 2015.
With strong support from all staff and the management team, DFI Lucky is committed to maintaining its market-leading position in Cambodia via providing the best quality and widest range of products that meet the consumer’s expectations consistently. Consumers have more exciting options when it comes to shopping in our stores.