Talent Acquisition Executive
- Response in employee sourcing, hunting and placement in line of HR policy and timely effectiveness.
- Manage the hiring plan and head count to ensure on time of requirement.
- Coordinate with respective departments to develop and design accurate job descriptions.
- Actively involved in recruitment activities, events and employer branding as required.
- Actively on online application (FB, Google form, LinkedIn, Telegram, website …)
- Prepare and design the job announcement.
- Build a good connection with organization, University, and institute to push more candidates.
- Arrange Staff on boarding and HR guidance mainly in purpose long term stay.
- Support employee relations, employee disciplinary actions and employee separation.
- Tracking application and document into HR Template.
- Make appointment with the candidate for the interviewing.
- Conduct the exit clearance and exit interview.
- Prepare job offer, employment contract and complete employment form.
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- BBA in management or other related.
- 4 years’ experience in HR Support.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- Good of Computer skill, communication skill and English.
- Good verbal and written skills
- Quick learner, smart, strong analytical mind, detail, responsible, team-driven and out spoken
Share your profile to : email@example.com or reach our telegram at 081 222 001/081 222 650
Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.