HR Business Partner Supervisor
- Perform as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people
- Response in employee sourcing and placement in line of HR policy and timely effectiveness
- Arrange Staff on boarding and HR guidance mainly in purpose long term stay
- Support employee relations, employee disciplinary actions and employee separation
- Support Compliance with health and safety policy and procedures
- Identifies training and development needs for the BU and proactively works with the Learning &
- Development team
- Works closely with the Compensation & Benefits team to verify and ensure the compensations reflex
- the actual employee performance and status
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in retails
Possess the passion for working with people and developing them.
- Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills and good command in English
- Good skill of Ms. Office, Excel and PowerPoint
Share your profile to : firstname.lastname@example.org or reach our telegram at 081 222 001/081 222 650
Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.