Food Safety Officer
- Maintain and coordination package factory and DC to ensure maintain statutory KPI compliance to standard of food safety program.
- Work closely with all store supermarkets Lucky within the company-assisting as required and develop a supportive relationship for food safety program.
- Prescribed legal requirements in the food safety program for company
- Coordinating and assisting with technical training and overall competency to management and employees.
- Regards to the operational aspects of the food safety program, environmental, operational met and personnel practices, and maintenance for food safety hygiene/ cleaning practices.
- Co-ordinate the on-going development requirements of the department’s food safety program and compliance including carrying out from Group Quality Assurance and food safety.
- Nurture good working relationships both within and across departments under the food safety program
- Ensure that all registers and records and documentation relating to the role are properly maintained.
- Be responsible for management of own workload escalating issues or workload which become unmanaged Develop QC check in package factory
- Keep all report related with food Safety program to be standard 5S
- Knowledge of quality assurance standard and process
- Have ability organizational, presentation, written, oral communication and inter-personal skill.
- Have analytical and strategic planning skills as well as a leadership focus.
- Be able negotiation and problem-solving skill.
- Fluent English skill(both written and verbal)
- Computer literate(Microsoft Officer)
Share your profile to : email@example.com or reach our telegram at 081 222 001/081 222 650
Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.